‘BALU’, is now an avant garde manufacturer of fully finished and semi-finished forged crankshafts.
The machining of the crankshafts is done with the latest equipments, instruments, technologies and highly
skilled workforce which provides exceptional control over the entire process of manufacturing the crankshafts
and has made ‘Balu’ the supplier of choice of major OEM's not only in India but around the world due to our
technological advantage and the highest standards of quality in the industry. All the crankshafts are
manufactured to exact O.E. specifications and on CNC Auto lines, to ensure precision at every stage.
‘Balu’ is committed to the goal of being recognized globally as a leader through engineering excellence.
The group has always been at the fore-front of technology and is known for its investments in technology
ahead of time. Over the years, it has been investing in creating state-of-the-art facilities, world-class
capacities and capabilities. It has adopted the latest technologies in all its processes, which has helped
garner significant market share globally. Today, our facilities include fully automated lines, the largest
of its kind and among the best in the industry.
A brief of our technological advantage can be seen below:
- Infrastructural Capacity to Manufacture 1000 Crankshafts every day
- Fully Engineered and Equipped to OEM requirements
- In House Standard Room with CMM Capability
- Facing & Geometrically Centering on Endomatic
- Mass Centring on Schenck
- PIN Milling on Heller & Journal on CNC Turning Centers
- Oil holes on Thomas Ryder & SPM for universal oil hole
- Induction Hardening on solid state AEG Elotherm
- In-house Metalogical Lab to check hardness, Case depth and Material composition
- Grinding on CNC Journal, Pin & Angular Newall / Landis Grinders
- Post Grinding operations on Makino Horizontal Machining Centers
- Dynamic Balancing on Schenk/Abro
- Super Finishing on Nagel Auto lapping
- Pressure Cleaning on Otto Durr